Monday, November 28, 2011


We went bowling with the Scottbergs on Saturday: fun times. You both really got in to it and celebrated drastically with each success.


Here are you and Sarah on the Scottberg Express. My oh my how you couldn't keep yourselves from sliding on their tile floor.


On Thanksgiving Day we had fun with props and took many, many, many, many photos. Here is one of my favorites.


Here are the 4 Elton Grandsons. Parker, Kent, Blake, and Reid. Silly boys.


Parker and Nico right after they finished the 5k Turkey Trot in Naperville on Thanksgiving morning. This is a definite new tradition!Parker, you did so well..you walked a couple of times, but only for a few seconds..I'd say, "Look at that girl in front of you..are you gonna let her beat you?" And then you'd respond by picking up the pace.


Kent at the bowling alley on Saturday. You let go of the ball a good 10 feet before the lane started...you crack me up child.

No comments: