Saturday, November 19, 2011


We sat down after dinner tonight and we did a "Thanksgiving" exercise. We first wrote down what we were thankful to God for. Here is what each of us wrote down...

Parker-I thank God for my family.
Mommy-I thank God for sending Jesus to die for me.
Daddy-I thank God for a smokin' hot wife.
Kent-I thank God for food.

HAAAAAAAAAAAA. I love us!

Then we continued by writing what we were thankful for concerning each member of our family.

KENT:
*Mommy said "I am thankful that Kent makes me laugh, that he tries hard to be my helper, and that he cuddles."
*Daddy said "I am thankful that Kent cuddles me and makes me laugh".
*Parker said "I am thankful that Kent is funny and cute".

Parker
Mommy said "I am thankful that Parker tries hard at school, sports, and snuggles.
Daddy said "I am thankful that Parker helps me with stuff and that he cuddles."
Kent said "I am thankful that Parker plays with me and I love him."

Mommy:
Kent said "I am thankful that Mommy cuddles me."
Parker said "I am thankful that Mommy cooks good food."
Daddy said "I am thankful that Mommy is hot, she cooks, and cleans, and is hot".

Daddy:
*Mommy said "I am thankful that Daddy works hard and loves me."
*Kent said "I am thankful Daddy loves me".
*Parker said "I am thankful Daddy gets us money."

My favorite part is when we each listened to what the other families members said about us. You boys GUSHED when hearing how thankful the other members of the family were for you.

I love this new idea, and it will become a Thanksgiving time tradition.

No comments: