Thursday, November 3, 2011

November 1st: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. They worked in perfect unity to create the world, redeem the world, and restore the world. I am thankful that God gave His son, that Jesus willing sacrificed His life, and that the Holy Spirit continually draws my heart unto Him. I am thankful that although He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lord, He also desires to be my Father and my Friend.

November 2nd: The Word of God. I am thankful that we are given the very words of God that teach us who He is, and how to connect to Him. I am thankful that the Word of God is living, active, and relevant to my life today. I am thankful that Scritpure is Truth, and it is the final authority in my life.

November 3rd: I am thankful for Daddy, the love of my life. I fell in love with him when I was a Senior in high school, and I knew then that there was no one else for me. He loves me unconditionally, he is the type of Christ follower that I strive to be like, and he is the husband, father, and servant that I desire for you to grow up to be.

November 4th: You. Plain and simple. You have enriched my life, and you give more to me than I could ever give to you. I always wanted two boys, and God gave me the desire of my heart. To quote one of my favorite lines from any book "I love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I"m living, my baby you'll be."

No comments: