Thursday, November 3, 2011

Parker: you are in the 99th percentile for reading, and your grade equivalent is 5.6. I am so proud of your academic accomplishments. You are getting all "A's" with actual 100 % in Spelling and Math. You really do work hard, and you are very self-motivated. I pray this trend continues! But, the greatest thing I heard at your conference was the teacher said that you really encourage your classmates when they are struggling with something...you offer them help and reassurance. You received awards for behavior and reading, of which you want displayed for all to see. So proud of you! Keep up the good work!!

Kenters: your teacher has very complimentary of your behavior, of your effort, and of your academic endeavors. She celebrated your ability to read, put capital letters at the beginning of sentences, count, write, letter and sound recognition, and your behavior. You received all "+" marks, and I am so thrilled for academic and social requirements! Just yesterday you sat down and read "Are You My Mother" to me. There really is no greater sound than you reading out loud...it is music to my ears. She did tell me a funny story: You were instructed to draw a picture and write a corresponding sentence that explained something "autumn like" you did over the weekend. You drew a picture of a fox and wrote, "Tis is a fox". When she commented on your work and asked why you chose to write what you did, you said something along the lines of, "I really didn't see a fox, I just chose it cause I knew it would be easy to write." Seriously, your humor is second to none. I am so proud of you Kenters! Keep up the good work!!!!

No comments: