Monday, October 31, 2011

Busy Busy Busy.

We've got commitments (most of them fun, a few of them obligatory) every night this week. I can hardly believe we are coming up on 2 years here in Bethalto. I feel like I've been here for a very long time...and in a good way. Everyone here has been so welcoming, and has treated us like family from day one. We are integrated in to the community, and I love that they have so many family oriented activities and opportunities. I love that we have a church family who quickly adopted us as their own, and I love that you've made great roots in the schools here as well.

We may be busy, but our schedules are packed because our life is blessed with relationships. We just have to be cautious that our relationships with God and with our immediate family unit get fed as well amongst all the activity in our lives.

No comments: