Friday, September 2, 2011


Kenters...

You are a Rainbow graduate, and it's on to Rangers you go! You have had fabulous teachers for the last 1.5 here, and we will Miss Laurie and Miss Tarah, but I am so proud of you. You dont want to wear your vest, you want to display it for all to see.

I am so thrilled with your accomplishemnt....as are you.

We also stated to participate in the reading initiative for school. You like the thrill of finishing a task, but you aren't all that excited while the project is in progress. What I mean is...reading isn't your favorite, but the cookie that I give you when you're done is worth it to you.

You've also completed two weeks of GREEN behavior in school, and that's worth a big loud "Hip Hip Horray!!" You are growing up too fast for me.

You get yourself dressed each morning, you make your bed, you brush your teeth, you sit down for breakfast, your problem solving skills are evolving, and you are really learning to work through frustrating moments.

I am so incredibly blessed to be your mom, and I am so proud of all of your hard work. You've got all the makings of being a star :)

No comments: