Thursday, July 14, 2011

Parker, my sweet boy. I was having a flare tonight due to my allergy, and I was in quite a bit of pain. You could sense my discomfort, and you said, "Don't worry Mom. I can take care of it all." You showered yourself, and then Kent you jumped in and did likewise with minimal help from me.

I laid down on my bed, and you two, at Parker's direction, brushed your teeth, read your devotions, turned your sound machine on, shut your lights off, and went to sleep.

I am in awe of your sweetness. Thank you Parker for leading the charge, and for sensing my need for help. You are so compassionate sweet sweet one. I kept hearing you tell Kent, "Lets not be silly tonight. Let's just go to bed and help Mom."

Kent, you came in bed to ask to cuddle, and I hate turning you away, but I was in a considerable amount of discomfort, and I asked you nicely to go back to bed. You complied, but made sure that I'd cuddle you tomorrow morning.

What did I do to deserve such caring, sensitive, compassionate, and capable little gentlemen?

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I don't know, but please figure it out and tell me!!! :)