Friday, April 29, 2011



Kenters,

you are the sunshine in my days. I keep trying to pin you down as to who in our family you take after, but more and more I see that you are unique. You are You, and I love that. The filter on your mouth is either broke, or hasn't fully matured yet. You will say whatever pops in to that little head of yours. You absolutely do not know how to hide or tailor your emotions. I love your honesty, sincerity, and authenticity. I pray that these qualities blossom in your life.

Today as I was making pancakes and you were sitting at the breakfast bar, you said, "Mom, your butt looks a little like big.". I put my spatula down, turned off the heat, and came over calmly. Then I tilted the chair back that you were sitting in until you screamed "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!". We were both laughing. I don't mind if you share those comments with me, but I truly hope words like that never come out of your mouth to a teacher!!!

BTW: MY BUTT IS NOT LIKE BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: