Tuesday, March 15, 2011




What is your favorite food? Apples

What is your favorite color? Blue

What is your favorite sport? uh...soccer.

What is your favorite book? Blue's Clues Books.

What is your favorite movie? Blue's Clues.

What is your favorite TV show? Peep and Big Wide World.

Who is your best friend? Trenton

Wh0 is your girlfriend? Ryan???? (She is Pastor Jason and Ginger's daughter...and she is 10)

Where do you want to go on vacation? Disney World.

Who do you miss? Nico and Gigi.

What do you like about church? Eating snack.

What do you like about school? Going and playing outside.

What is your favorite store? Walgreens...Gogo's are there.

Why do you love Parker? Because he's nice to me.

Why do you love Daddy? Because he likes to tickle me.

Why do you love Mommy? Because you like to cuddle me.

If you had $100 what would you buy? A hundred of gogo's.

What do you know about Jesus? Um..he gave me Mommy and Daddy. And he got to die so we could have good sins. (Oh dear...we need some help on this one.)

Do you mean he died on the cross for our sins? Ah huh. Yep. That's it.

What is your favorite Bible Story? I don't know...maybe..I don't know. I like Moses
in the basket.

What is your favorite thing to do? Cuddle with my bunny Gigi.

****After this little survey, it has become quite apparent that your love language at this stage in your life is physical touch. You love it when Daddy tickles you, or I cuddle you, or you are cuddling your bunny.

No comments: