Saturday, January 8, 2011



You boys have been playing "house" and "store" all afternoon. I'm okay with the term because there is the Seahawks and Saints playoff game on in the background. I've got to make sure you get your fill of "manliness' while playing such a domestic activity.

I hope and pray that this friendship blossoms and lasts for your lifetime. Kent, you adore Parker and he is one person who you give in to. Parker, you love to give Kent orders, but you also are the biggest fan of his comedic gestures.

I was talking to Auntie J today and I was telling her how I always pray that God reveals his plan for your life while you are still young. I knew I was called in to the ministry when I was 8 years old. Daddy knew fairly early on during his teenage years as well. Now, we didn't know the exact details, but we had direction. I pray that you get direction from God early, agree to surrender to His will, and then follow obediently and passionately for the remainder of your ordained days. I see teenagers and young adults who meander through life aimlessly, without purpose or intent. I desire for you to know your goals, and work diligently to accomplish them. I believe like Psalm 37:23 says, that the steps of the righteous are ordered by God. May God order your steps, and may you humbly follow.

No comments: