Saturday, November 27, 2010

We had a great time with family, and I'll blog about that soon...but on our way home Kent slept, Daddy drove, and Parker and I played the grocery store alphabet game for a bit. Here is what the finished product sounded like, "I went to grocery store and bought apples, blueberries, cookies, dough, eggs, french fries, happy meals, ice cream, jelly, kit kat, lemons, m and m's, olives, pop corn, q-tips, rollerskates, spinach, toys, underwear, vases, watermelons, xrays, and zebras." Quite an interesting list, and we had more than a few laughs with this. Then we moved on to the "A my name is Annie, and my husband's name is Alfred, and on our ship we carry Apes" My favorite one of Parker's was, "L my name is Lenny and my wife's name is Lump..." Lump? Really? Kenters you crack yourself up, "D my name is Mario and my wife's name is Poop, ha ha ha haha hahaha", and of course, Daddy's..."T my name is Toilet,and my wife's name is Toiletpaper, and on our ship we carry turds". To which Parker responded, "Dad, what's a turd?"

Aye Aye Aye. I could sense we were quickly going downhill, so being the only female in the crew, I moved us to Christmas carols-we sang for the remainder of the way home. "Deck the Halls" was my favorite selection as you two boys sang your hearts out..."Deck the halls with balls of holly, fa la la la la la la la la, tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la la la la la, don we all are jay a carol, fa la la la la la la la la, akdjfkldjflkadjfkldjkdjalkdjfkdjfkdkd the akdfdkf carol, fa la la la la la la la laaaaaaaaa!"

So fun. I wouldn't trade our family for the world. I love having two boys...we were all made for each other. God did a great job in putting the four of us weirdos together. :)

No comments: