Monday, November 2, 2009

We finally have a night off tonight. I had to rearrange some things, but we have an activity every evening for the next 6 days, so I felt like we needed a breather.

I took you boys to home groups with me last night, and oh goodness, was it entertaining.

Kent, you came in with me and a group of Jr. High girls, and you picked your nose so much during the group, that it began to bleed.

Parker, you sat in with the high school guys, and when I asked you what you guys talked about, this is what you told me. "Mr. Jim asked who had girlfriends, and I was the only one to raise my hand." Ha Ha. Then you told me that the guys talked about licking people's feet. So classic.

-----

Our weekend was fun, but I really missed the two of you. Mimi and Pop Pop took you Trick or Treating, and they said that Parker was running up the block, and Kent was lagging behind yelling, "Parka wait for meee". Pop Pop had to carry Kent for the last part of the trip. Pop Pop texted me and said, "I had to carry Thomas the Train at the end.", and I replied back, "Why, did he run out of steam?" I crack myself up.

No comments: