Friday, November 13, 2009

Kent,

I am loving every minute of having you home with me every day. There are times when I wish that I could work outside the home in order to have a bit more financial security, but it really isn't an option for me. I love and am BLESSED to be able to be with you at home and share this time with you. I am going to blink, and you'll be grown up. I am cherishing these days and the fact that I have a companion with me to do my chores, and run my errands.

I got to have over 2 years alone with Parker before you joined us, and now that Parker is in school full-time, I'll have just about that long with you alone before you head off to kindergarten, and I head off to work more.

We may have to tighten the purse strings, but every cent that I am not making, is worth it. I love you and our time together, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

No comments: