Monday, November 16, 2009

Parker, I had just told your dad earlier in the week how I would love it if he'd tickle my arm when we are watching TV together. My grandma Bea would always tickle my arm to get me to fall asleep, or if we were on the couch together. Last week when I was visiting Grandma I laid my head in her lap on the couch and I put my arm on hers, and she tickled it for me. It is so soothing and relaxing. Your dad thinks I'm weird and he doesn't like doing it.

Last night the babysitter put you to bed, but when I got home you asked me to come in and cuddle you. I laid down with you and put my arms around you and we held hands. All of the sudden you started tickling my arm. I love it!!! I have a tickler!!!

----------------------------------------
Kenters,

you are so funny. I love the way you form your words. A little bit like Elmer Fudd. With the "r" and "w" dominating your sounds.

You were going to the bathroom in the dark, and I told you to turn on the light.

You answered, "I cant tuwn on da wight becwause I'm just a wittle guy mom!"

Love you.

No comments: