Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Aside from salvation, my family is the greatest blessing I know. On Monday my mom called my one sister and I on three way and we prayed for my other sister's job situation, and the needs of others in our family. On Tuesday I wasn't feeling well, so my sister came to sit with me and the boys. On Sunday I was emotional, and I called my dad to hear him tell me to keep a proper perspective. Monday I called and talked to my brother just because.

What do I have to complain about in life? I have savior in Jesus, a close family, a husband that loves me and our kids, and healthy energetic boys that make my life have meaning.

1 comment:

sharonie said...

ummm I think we were more of a hassle then a blessing...blake consumes all my attention, I didn't get to help as much as I had wanted to...maybe when he is two he will be like Kent and I can have more freedom!!!