Friday, February 27, 2009

Our Bed is Magic

There is something mystical and magical about our bed. When either of the boys are sleeping in it, they tend to snooze for hours longer than normal. Yesterday, Kent hopped in with Erik and I at around 5:30 a.m. He usually cracks his curious eyes open at around 6:30 every morning, but yesterday I had to go and wake him up at 8:30 for school.

It never fails. Whenever I want the boys to nap well, or sleep late, I just put them in our bed. It's magic, and it works every time!

3 comments:

sharonie said...

mom and dad's bed were the same..i always slept better and napped longer.

Megan said...

Can I come sleep in your bed. I need to sleep longer and better sometimes. ;}

I remember my parents bed always helping me sleep better and feel better when I was sick. I think God puts an extra blessing our parent's beds! hehe

mscottberg said...

i wasn't sure if i was old enough to read your post today based on the title...haha!