Monday, January 12, 2009

Last post about bodily fluids...for a while.

Last morning I was in the bathroom tossing my cookies due to an excruciating migraine. I could hear Erik and the boys right outside the door. If I wasn't in so much pain, I would have laughed out loud.

"Mommy?" My curious two year old wanted to see what all the excitement was about.
"Kent, Mommy is sick right now. She needs her space."
"But she my bess friend."

That remark did not sit well with Parker who was in the next room, and he argued.

"No she's not!! She's MY best friend."
"No. She's my best friend!"
"No Mine!"
"No Mine!"
Finally Kent asked, "Mommy? You MY best friend?"

How does my husband respond? He gently knocks on the door.."Honey. You don't think you could be pregnant do you?"

I'm puking my guts out, the boys are fighting on the other side of the door, and Erik just wants to be sure there is not another bun in the oven.

I feel a 100 % better today, and no, there is nothing cooking in the oven.

4 comments:

Cara said...

Glad you are feeling better, come on you don't want another lol.

Joan said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! So who's best friend are you?

Me..... said...

Oh my word... I feel bad laughing but this is hilarious. I hope you feel better. I had my second migraine ever just the other day. They are terrible. All I could see were black spots and I felt sick to my stomach. Never puked though... hope you feel better.

Megan said...

I also feel bad for laughing, but this is the greatest story. ;} I am soooo glad you are feeling better. When I get really bad migraines I get sick too. So did you ever answer the boys?! hehe