Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Gross

Kent threw up 90 lbs of vomit last night. Parker came in a close second with about 80 lbs. Obviously I am exaggerating slightly, but I'm going on NO sleep, so I'm not in my right mind.

I've washed everything we own, and thrown away several sheets.

You never know how much you love someone until you are willing to hug them or hold them while they have vomit dripping from their hair.

What a beautiful picture of love.

I have one word...EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

7 comments:

Megan said...

awwww I am so sorry. Maybe your boys will be so worn out from their adventure last night they will take a nap so you can rest. I will be praying for the boys.

Mike Stenglein said...

Bleh. I am sorry that the boys are sick. Flu always stinks.
I hope that they nap and you get to rest! I AM glad, however that I didn't hear about this last night after my battle with the pizza. mmmphhh.

Anonymous said...

Oh Lordy...Yuck.
It is true love when you can wish it was you puking your guts out instead of your kids. Just so you don't have to see them suffer. "This too shall pass." (That's my mantra.)

Angel said...

Oh yucky!!!! I hate it when my boys are sick, but they're the most loveable and cuddly at that time too!

Me..... said...

OH NO!!! It is so hard to have puking children! I hope they are feeling better and that you have not lost your mind! :)

Judith and Lance said...

bethany - i've been so out of it and haven't had any energy to update, hopefully soon. thanks for the note.

Katie said...

I hope everyone is feeling better today! Poor little guys!... and you guys too!