10 Reasons why they lost...
1)Soriano failed to go deep into the count. He swung too early his four times at bat and paid for it.
2)Z swinging in the bottom of the fifth....I know he is a decent hitter and all, but he's still a pitcher. Fundamentals say he should have bunted.
3) Derrick Lee forgot his bat at home.
4) Ramirez forgot his bat at home.
6) Jones forgot his bat at home.
7) They were one for ten with runners in scoring position...they forgot their bats at home.
8)They failed to capitalize on Arizona errors and lead off hits...again, because they forgot their bats at home.
9) I think it was a huge mistake to take Z out in the 6th inning...I know he needs to pitch again in game 4, but at this rate, that may never come. I hardly ever disagree with Lou, but that was the wrong move in my book.
10) The TV announcers on TBS were quite possibly the worst commentators ever...how does this effect the Cub's performance? I have no idea, but it needed to be said.