Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I spend too much money. It's not even for frivolous items. With the start of the new season, the boys needed new undershirts, socks, shoes, clothes, hats, gloves...Then Erik and I needed a few new additions to our wardrobes because of the changing weather. When you add in gas for the cars, phones, and not to mention groceries for our 4 person family, I feel like there isn't a day that goes by where I'm not spending money. AHHH...I feel like there is a hole in my purse and all the money slips out of there.

4 comments:

Joan said...

Bethany, next time let me know what you need and I will be happy to pick up stuff for the boys.

sharonie said...

good reason to have only a four person family...can you imgaine momm and dad who had six????!!

Janna Howard said...

hey...i want three kids....it's feasible right?

Angel said...

I competely hear ya! That's why I give piano lessons!!! Except I'm not going out and buying clothes for cold weather!!! I'm still wearing shorts and flip flops...I"m not trying to rub it in....