Thursday, October 6, 2011


Parker,

gotta brag on you son.

Apparently it is your day tomorrow in school to be the "helper" for class. You get to write the date on the board, take the lunch cart to the cafeteria, and assist your teacher in other ways. One of the responsibilities of the helper is to choose on of the other classmates to assist you. I asked you who you were going to choose to be your assistant.

"Who are you going to have be your assistant? Trenton? Carson? Ethan?"

"No. I think I'm going to pick someone who would never be chosen if I didn't chose them. I want to pick someone who is always left out. I think I'm gonna pick *Julie* (I changed her name) cause she doesn't really have a lot of friends, and no one is ever gonna pick her."


This single act of kindness makes me more proud to be your mom than if you scored 75 goals in a game, or aced every one of your spelling tests from here to eternity.

No comments: