Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I love love love to come in your room at night while you are sleeping, and kiss those cheeks of yours. They feel like fresh marshmallows..so squishy and bouncy.

I am so proud to be your mom. I am thankful that God chose me to shape you and to walk this life's journey with you. I feel honored, I feel humbled, and I feel grateful.

On another note, we had a great time with Mimi and Pop Pop this past weekend. They took you to see Lion King 3D, they watched 3 of Parker's soccer games, and they spent quality time with you Kenters. You thoroughly enjoyed having them here, and very disappointed when they left.

I miss them so much, but I know they live where they live and we live where we live because that's what God has orchestrated. It gives me great comfort to know that we each in God's perfect plan.

No comments: