Monday, August 15, 2011


I've been inspired to begin to memorize Scripture with the two of you.

I picked the easiest first, and one that I think is the mos appropriate as you head out of our nest and into your new adventures in school.

Here is Kent's version of our new memory verse, "I will never leave you or forsathe you" Joshua 1:5.

Here is Parker's version of our new memory verse, "I will never leave you or forsake you" Johnathan 1:5.

I had some extra popsicle sticks so we wrote the reference on the stick, and we glued the verse to the top.

We'll review it each morning at breakfast, and hopefully with repetition, and some assistance from the Holy Spirit himself, we can hide the Word of God in your heart. We'll begin a new one each week until we have the first 10 completed.

1 comment:

Judith and Lance said...

We are doing rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice. If you can find scriptures that also have a song it's like instant memory!

Examples:
This is the Day
He that Dwelleth
Rejoice in the Lord Always :)

I made up a song for Be Ye Kind and Bella loves it!