Monday, August 29, 2011

I Call You Faithful - Donnie McClurkin lyrics



Can't get this song out of my head. I want to shout praises to the King of Kings and Lord of Lord. He is the beginning and the end. He is the Everlasting Father. He is the Prince of Peace. He is my father. He is my friend. He is my savior. He is my Lord. He is perfect. He is blameless. He is matchless. He is worthy of all my praise, of all my service, and of my life.

I talk to Pop Pop and I want to fall on my knees before the Lord. Then I want to get on my feet and jump around in pure praise.

This is the song we sand on Easter at Calvary in Naperville...one week after finding out about Pop Pop's inoperable brain tumor. I've blogged about it before, but after talking with Pop Pop today and planning his trip down here, my heart is overflowing. I never thought he'd visit us here again. But God had other plans. So again, my heart began to sing this song that the Lord gave us at the beginning of this life changing journey.

What a perfectly timed anthem for our family! We have depended on these characteristics of God sung about in this song, and He has proven himself to be reliable! Amen and Amen!!

He truly is HOLY
He truly is RIGHTEOUS
He truly is AWESOME
He truly is FAITHFUL
HE TRULY IS HEALER
He truly is Savior
He truly is All that.

No comments: