Monday, July 4, 2011

Interview with the newly 5 year old Kent.

How does it feel to be five? Good.

What was your favorite thing about being 4? ummm…playing with Parker

What is your favorite food? Pizza

What is your favorite drink? Apple juice

What is your favorite restaurant? McDonalds

What is your favorite book? Blue’s Clues

What is your favorite song? One Way, Jesus (same as Parker’s)

What is your favorite color? Orange

What is your favorite dessert? Cupcakes

Who is your best friend? Trenton (giggle giggle)

What is your favorite thing to do? Play the Wii…Mario Cart and I meant Star Wars Legos too.


What do you think about God? He made my momma and daddy

What do you want to thank Jesus for? Making my brother

What are you most looking forward to as a five year old? Playing with toys.

Do you want to say anything else? I’m FIVE!!!!!!!! Can I leave now?

No comments: