Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm going to come back and fill in the post with details, but right now I need a shower to get all the Six Flags germs off me!!! That's right. On just about the hottest day of the year (with the heat index of close to 115 degrees), we took a family outing to Six Flags St. Louis.

My favorite quote of the day comes from Kent after riding Pandamonium (for our Chicago friends, this is like the Whizzer except the cars spin), "Mom, my tummy feels like it has jelly inside."

My favorite moment of the day was when Kent and I, who were sitting two rows in front of Daddy and Parker, heard Parker literally screaming and SOBBING as we ascended the huge hill on Screaming Eagle (again-in Chicagoland this is known as the American Eagle).

Good times. I'm pretty sure Parker is scarred for life, but we all enjoyed it nonetheless.

No comments: