Thursday, June 2, 2011

We are now in day 3 of being in ICU. As soon as Pop Pop's internal bleeding is stopped, and his blood levels even out, they can stop giving him transfusions, and he can be moved to a regular room. It's been an emotional roller coaster these last few days, but I feel as if you boys have been sheltered from the majority of the ups and downs. I, however, am physically exhausted. I feel empty, and a bit weak, and you boys and Daddy are the medicine I need right now. I am going to really try and leave today so that I can come home and be with you. I want nothing more than for us to grill, eat dinner on the deck, jump on the trampoline, and all watch a movie on the couch while cuddling. I will do my absolute best to get home to you. Momma loves. Momma loves.

1 comment:

Katie said...

We just went through all this with my grandmother. Its very rough through everything. My mom and I are exhausted at the end. I am praying for you.