Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I feel like the kids visiting Willy Wonka's chocolate factory...I want off this crazy ride!!!!!

Still no answers from the doctor today, instead of concrete information, he back pedaled.

Pop Pop's in the hospital, so we gathered everything quickly..I packed like there was tornado I was trying to outrun...oh yeah, that's riiiiight...that's exactly what was happening. We were literaly 45 minutes a head of a huge storm the entire way until we reached Joliet.

You boys haven't picked up on the stress of the situation, because all you know is that you are staying at Nico and Gigi's house for two days, and it's your absolute favorite place in the whole world.

I, on the other hand, am going to stay at the hospital with Pop Pop until Friday night. I know you are in good hands with Auntie Denise and Grandma Bea.

No comments: