Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Boys, we've got another Family Night in the works for tomorrow. I was asking you what you wanted to do for Family Night...puzzles, art projects, foosball...etc. You both decided that you wanted to do a music night where we sing all of the worship songs off of your favorite CD.

I tailored the idea and thought about having a family church service. You would each lead a song of your choice, we'd take an offering for our missionary friends, and then Daddy would share a message, and then we'd all have a prayer time in response. I thought about also having a time of communion, but I'm not sure if you are able to understand that holiness of that act. I'm torn, because you each have asked Jesus in to your heart, you understand that he died and rose, and you have each confessed that Jesus is Lord. But, at the same time, I'm stuck in my traditional mindset that says you have to be "older" to share in communion. Hmm...I'll have to think about this one for a while.

Regardless, I will post an update after our family church service.

Maybe I can do a human video during offertory!!! (oi vey)

No comments: