Wednesday, May 26, 2010





One of your daily chores is the making of your bed. Parker, your bed is especially hard to make because it's on the top bunk. You actually told me yesterday that you purposefully didn't sleep in your covers because you didn't want to have to make your bed the next morning. Smart kid. Cold kid, but smart kid.

Kent, you always need a bit of help, and your older brother is always willing to lend a helping hand. You get such a proud sense of accomplishment when you are finished with this task. By the way Kent, you keep asking me when we are moving to another new house. Poor child. We've moved three times since January, and I think you think that moving is what we do every couple of months. I've told you several times that this house is going to be ours for a very long time. You seem to be happy with that, so that puts my heart at ease.

No comments: