Wednesday, April 7, 2010



I love this picture of you. It says so much about who you are. You love to wear these shoes of mine around the house, and here you're wearing them while watching TV with a gun. You don't care what anyone else thinks. You just do what floats your boat.

Kent, you always beg me from "fwozen hock dogs". It's so gross, but for some reason you love eating cold hot dogs right from the package. ICK!!

Yesterday we were at the park and you had a fist sized bouncey ball with you. About half way through your playing time, I saw you walk over to a little boy your age and say "Here. You can play with my ball."

I called you over to compliment your sharing heart and you said, "But he didn't have any toys, so I give mine to him."

Aweee...what a sweet heart you have.

No comments: