Wednesday, March 31, 2010



Kent,

you are just coming in to your own. You have such a vibrant personality. You are black and white...there is no in between with you. You absolutely make up your mind quickly, and you do not like assistance if it's not absolutely mandatory. You will wear your shoes on the wrong feet and tell me, "I like it this way Mommy", all because you do not want to admit you did it wrong. You will wear your underwear backwards, and if I try to change it, you tell me, "I like it this way Mommy", all because you do not want to admit you did it wrong. You also like to have creative control over your outfits (judging by the above picture), and you march to the beat of your own drum.

Tonight as we were leaving church I commented on how beautiful the stars were, and I asked you, "Why do you think God made stars?". You took a moment and then said, "I think it's because Jesus died on the cross." Okaaaay????

You help me make your lunch everyday, you think you can speak Spanish, you have a cell phone and you talk to your "pretend friends about church", you love your plastic golf set, and you love a little girl at church named "Waychull" (or Rachel, as the rest of the world calls her).

I love you and your fuzzy hair, your one dimpled cheek, your voice, your pudgy hands, and your pants, socks, and underwear that are always twisted.

No comments: