Sunday, March 28, 2010


Boys...I can't believe it's been a week since I last blogged about our life. This was moving week for us. Kent and I left Bethalto on Monday to return to Chicago to pack our house. Kent, we busted our hineys..by we I mean me. Auntie Shar Shar and Mimi helped a great deal by taking you with them so I could get things done. Daddy and Parker stayed back, and rode the train to join us on Thursday.

All of our stuff is now safely in storage, and will be moved in to our new home after we close on the 22nd of this month.

Again, I just want to take the opportunity to tell you that you boys have left me flabbergasted. You have been so flexible and adjustable, that you have inspired me to be the same way. You are rock stars in my world.

You are currently grounded from video games for the week (I won't even mention why...let's just say you boys are all boy!), but other than this episode this afternoon, I honestly think you have halos.

No comments: