Friday, February 19, 2010

Here are a few photos from the Mangialardi sleepover we had over New Year's. We sang Karaoke all night, and each of you took a turn. We always played a very serious and physical game of "spoons". I posted about this before, but I'm just getting around to putting up pictures. Kent, you sang "Jingle Bells", and Parker you sang "Take me out to the Ball Game". You love the time with your cousins, and you love to be spoiled by all of your aunts. Here is just a few highlights...each one of us is crazier than the next.


I am singing "Eye of the Tiger", and I'm REALLY in to it...unfortunately my audience is not.


Auntie J and Auntie Denise are body surfing GiGi during "You Can't Touch This", and cousin Shayna is egging them on.


Here is Mimi after we tried to teach her a few gang signs...That's how she do.


Here you are with your beloved Nico and Gigi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.