Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Boys, Grandpa's outlook does not look good. He is no longer mobile, and he is no longer eating. I have been so focused on our recent happenings, but tomorrow while Parker is at school, and Daddy is at home painting, Kent and I will go and visit him. This could be my last time seeing him. I am not sure of how to feel. I certainly do not want my grandpa to face another day of pain, but I don't want to let him go yet.

My emotions are all over the place, and coupled with our transition, this may be a difficult week.

Looking at you helps me to keep life in perspective. You take joy in simple things. You are full of hope and light, and your faith in God is unquestionable.

2 comments:

Me..... said...

Praying for you Bethany. I know you have a lot going on. Try to rest in the amazing peace of Jesus.

Megan said...

Praying for you and the family.