Monday, October 26, 2009

Boys,

our weekend was eventful as usual. We saw Grandma and Grandpa for a little while, and then spent some time at your cousin's Nico and Gigi's house. The two of you would live with the Scimeca's if you could.

Grandpa is not doing well. His pain has increased, and the treatment options have run out. It is very difficult to watch such a strong willed man, look so physically weak and tired. But, he was up long enough to watch part of a soccer game with Parker.

We also took time to go and support Gigi at one of her cheerleading tournaments. It was torture for you both, as Parker you threw a tantrum before we walked in. But, by the end of our time there, you both were bopping your heads to the music.

I love you both so much, and I'm beginning to recognize and appreciate the uniqueness in each of you.

Kent, I love your face. I love how my lips bounce of your cheeks when I sneak a kiss.

Parker, I love how you ask me to cuddle you before bed. I'm pretty sure it's a ploy to stay up later, but it works.

No comments: