Friday, September 25, 2009

Kent, I love you. I love to kiss your soft cheeks, and tickle your chubby legs. I love when you cuddle with me in bed in the morning, and I love you've been singing "Where is Funkin". I love your hoarse and deep voice, and I love how you eat more than anyone in this family. I love how you are comfortable in an unstructured enviornment, and I love how you are able to function outside of habits and rules. I love you for thinking you are funny ( I may know someone like that), and I love you for bringing joy to my life.

Parker, I love you. I love the times where you still let me kiss you and hold you. I love your passion for the Cubs and Star Wars. I love how you want to succeed at everything you do, and I love how you aim for perfection. I love that you love your little brother. I love how you live your life looking for happiness, and enjoying every fun filled moment. I love how your imagination is vivid, and I love that you create scenarios for you and your brother to act out. I love that you love me and ask for my blanky because you miss me. I love you for bringing joy to my.

No comments: