Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kent,

Sometimes I wish I would follow you around with a video camera. Everything you do is news worthy because you are so stinking entertaining. You insist on completely removing all of your clothing when you use the facilities, and you refuse any assistance in the bathroom. That means that you are always walking around with your underpants inside out and your pants on backwards. Or then you'll have both legs pulled through one opening on your underpants, and your shorts will be sideways. You just can't seem to get it right. I try to correct you, but you are very independent. I've given up, and I really don't care if your clothes are inside out or backwards..it's you and it's cute.

You and Parker have been requesting that I call you Mario and Luigi instead. And I love spying on you during your imaginary play. If you could choose which toy to play with you'd choose nothing..your favorite activity is to take all the pillows of my expensive couch and jump on them. So much for toys.

2 comments:

Janna Howard said...

or play running bases with them...

Janna Howard said...

i totally remember richie and I doing that to mom's couch...until we learned how to pull each other down the stairs on blankets (can't wait for that one)