Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Due to my recent rough patch, I was reading in 1 Samuel about Hannah and how she "in bitterness of soul wept much and prayed to the Lord." I thought I'd take a page from her book when she said "I am a woman who is deeply troubled. I was pouring out my heart to the Lord. I have been praying here out of my great anguish and grief."

That encouraged me to do the same.

Well, look what happened when I was "pouring out my heart to the Lord."




Next time I have to pour a little faster.

5 comments:

Katie said...

oh my! God wanted to give you something to laugh about after pouring your heart out :) Aren't you glad he works like that sometimes ? :)

Cara said...

They did that to cheer you up :)

Mike Stenglein said...

at least it wasn't a SHarpie? plz say it wasn't....

Judith and Lance said...

Kent -- you are AWESOME and so much fun! Can I please be your surrogate aunt?? I hope you and Bella will play together one day, you'd have a blast!!

Me..... said...

Jesslyn did the same thing the other day... Gave her self a mustache and then wrote all over her legs!!!!