Thursday, May 21, 2009

And the marathon starts....now

Here goes....

Friday-Today I have to drive my boys to my wonderful parent's home where they will be loved and spoiled for a few days. Tonight I am having a sleepover with a few of the graduating 8th graders. Woot Woot for pizza and pop corn.

Saturday-Where's Aldo?..our mulit-city Amazing Race style hunt for our youth leader Aldo D. Crewbies come ready to win.

Sunday-Church, grocery shopping, packing, and picking up the Munchkins from Mimi and Pop Pop's.

Monday-Memorial Day and Cub's Game

Tuesday-4 am departure to the TN (I abbreviated because I have no idea how to spell it) cabin in the mountains.

Wed-Sat---woods, walks, and relaxing!!!!

3 comments:

Mike Stenglein said...

sounds like fun! Probably just in time! Now the question is: do you bring a portable radio to the game so you can listen to Pat n Ron?

Cara said...

Sounds busy but amazing! Have fun!!

Me..... said...

have fun in TN!!! I am heading there Wednesday on my way to Atlanta!!! Have fun and relax!