1) I was watching LOST last night and I could literally feel myself developing a head ache. I cannot wrap my mind around the concept of time travel. All I care about is Jack and Kate. I feel like this show has turned into a science fiction story...and I'm too shallow for those.
2) If you watched "The Office", my personal opinion would be "not hot."
3) I wish Frankfort had a Super Nanny. Actually, there is a woman at church who I respect, and I'd love for her to come here for a week and give me pointers on how to gently guide Kent in the right direction.
4) It is my turn (every granddaughter takes a week) tomorrow to go to my grandparent's house and clean. I don't mind. I cherish every moment that I get to be with my grandma and grandpa.
5) It saddens me when I ask a student why we haven't seen them in a while, and their response to me is "my parent's won't drive me to church.
6) I wish dinner on Friday and Saturday nights just appeared.