1) The last 20 minutes of Cast Away when Tom Hanks arrives at Helen Hunt's house.
2) The scene in A League of Their Own where Dot and Kitty are walking through the Hall of Fame.
3) The part in Titanic (yes I'm a sucker for that movie) where Rose is on the raft and she realizes that Jack is dead.
4) When Little Bonnie Blue Butler dies in Gone With the Wind.
5) When Laurie reveals that he married Amy in Little Women.
6) The entire movie of Cinderella Man.
7) The entire movie of The Notebook.
8) When E.T. leaves Elliot.
9) When Matthew dies in Anne of Green Gables.
10) The Rocky movies..the inspirational music gets me every time.
11) About every 10 minutes in Pearl Harbor (gotta love Mr. Affleck)
What movies turn on the waterworks for you?