Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Maybe Baby

I received a call from my mother-in-law this morning informing us that my sister-in-law went in to labor and was on her way to the hospital.

When Parker woke up, I said, "Guess what!! Auntie Melissa is going to have her baby today!!!"

He responded, "Mommy, if you step on sharks they will eat you."

Okay then. That is probably the most random response I have ever heard in my entire 29 year existence.

Parker later told Erik that he was dreaming about sharks last night...hence the reference to people being eaten.

Also,Kent was up all night again. What is his deal? He is fine during the day, but a stinker during the night. I'm puzzled.

3 comments:

Mike Stenglein said...

LOL>
I bet he had an extremely serious face when he said that too. Ya gotta watch out for those sharks. That is exciting about the baby!

Judith and Lance said...

HOW funny!

sharonie said...

kent is smarter than you think he is.