Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Eww

Yesterday I came downstairs and found Parker sitting at the kitchen table with a spoon and the bin of Country Crock Margerine Spread. He was eating it like ice-cream. Erik came home from work last afternoon. It seems as if he has caught what Kent had last week. So far Parker and I are okay....so far.

Last night I was outside playing with Parker, and three neighborhood boys. We played duck duck goose, red light green light, Simon says, and freeze tag. It was so much fun being a kid. A few times I found myself running a little too fast...I forgot that I'm not supposed to be winning these game. My job is to help the boys have fun, not compete with them!

2 comments:

sharonie said...

when are you going to teach the boys how to play church or when will you put on a neighborhood play like we did Cinderella?

Megan said...

Thanks for your comment. I do find it hard to sleep at times. Love yah