Sunday, August 26, 2007

I am recovering from the sleepover still. The girls went to bed around 6:30 in the morning, and then Kent woke up at 7:15. I was able to close my eyes at about 4:30 in the morning (thanks to Sam for staying up), but it was hardly sleeping. I think I am getting too old for these all nighters!

Brian and Melissa found out they are having a girl! I am so excited. I always see cute pink outfits at the store, and now I have a reason to buy them. I asked Parker if he was happy that Auntie Melissa was having a girl...he seemed pretty indifferent. He just wants someone to boss around, because Kent is getting too big for him.

I really need to get my act together...I wanted to start a book club for my neigborhood this summer, and I just didn't get around to it. I need to be more active and disciplined to send out postcards and get it done for the fall.

I'm going to nap briefly, and then take Parker on a bike ride...I love not having church Sunday nights. Is that bad to say? We start up again in two weeks, so I need to take advantage of our time off now.

No comments: