Friday, June 29, 2007

Cuteness Part II

Parkerese:
"Mom, I being have?" translation, "mom, am I behaving?"
"Silly meat!" translation, "Silly me".
"Mom! I'm almost 30 pounces!" translation, "Mom, I'm almost 30 pounds!"
"It's two costs." translation, "It cost two dollars."

He call escalators alligators. Whenever we go into Kohl's he asks if we can ride the alligators.

I was explaining to Parker that daddy and I were married. He asked why. I tried to simplify things and said that when he grows up and loves a girl, he'll get married too. He said, "Ewww, I not marry durls; I marry mommy." Okay then.

He's into "Par-ites." He watched Goonies and Pirates of the Caribbean, and insists that his Fisher Price Noah's Ark is part of the Pirate fleet. He plays with Noah and the figurines like they are pirates looking for treasure. Noah's a guy with a boat...I can see where Parker is getting confused.

We were in the Dr's office for Kent and Parker asked if he could ride his bike. I told him that it depended on how long we were in the office for. He knelt down in the room and prayed, "Jesus, I ride my bike at my home?" Then he got up and said, "mommy, Jesus said yes!"

He stalks our neighbors across the street. Around 5:00 he goes to the front window and reports to me, "Mom, Mr. Jeff came home in the purple car." "Mom, Mrs. Turk go bye-bye." He's the nosey old lady of the block.

Stay tuned, tomorrow I'll write about how adorable Kent is!

3 comments:

sharonie said...

hmmm someone else I know is nosey...we used to watch billy and his brother from our bedroom window!

Angel said...

I cannot tell you how much Josiah and Kent are alike! It's like they're almost the same kid! Josiah calls levators "Alligators" and he likes to be a pirate too! Well, I started my blogspot, it's pretty bare right now! So, check it out!

Angel said...

Opps, I meant Josiah and Parker are alike!! I posted on the wrong blog I think!