Saturday, July 9, 2011


Kenters,

I forgot to jot this story down last week, but it's never too late to hear one of your hilarious antics.

When I went to pick you up from Sunday School your teacher asked me how my hands were feeling. I looked at her with a confused gaze, and she responded in laughter. Apparently, you requested that I be healed during your prayer request time.

"Teacher, I would like to pray for my mom. Her hands fell off."

When I asked you about it in the car on the way home, you giggled your mischevious laugh, and said, "I was really trying to be funny."

What strikes me as humorous is that I can remember as a kid making up a big story like that about my mom during prayer request time. I told everyone in my class that my mom got cut in the head by a lamp, and that we needed to pray for her.

I guess like mother like son.

We crack me up!

No comments: