Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Boys,

I'm about to see God doing something in my life. I'm about to see Him give me abilities that I do not intrinsically possess. I've been given many responsibilities in light of Pop Pop's recent health news, and I feel more than inadequate...I feel like someone handed me the controls of an airplane and told me to fly it. But, I'm learning that I am not too prideful to ask others for help. I've leanred that when God assings us tasks, He will equip us to complete them. I am depending on His power and supernatural giftings to finsish the responsibilities that I've been given. I am also praying over each document I send out, I'm praying before each phone call that I make, I'm praying for favor as we file papers. It's an honor for me to serve my parents as they have sacrificed for me all of these years.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Just wanted to let you know, I have been praying for you and your family incessantly.