Monday, November 8, 2010



Kent,

I miss cuddling you. Up until a few months ago you would wake up every morning earlier than everyone else, and you would come in our bed and cuddle with us until our alarm went off. I cherished those few moments that I shared a pillow with you, or you used me as your pillow.

It seems with the starting of the school year, you are becoming quite the little sleeper-inner (it's my blog so I can make up my own words). I actually have to come in your room and turn on the lights in order for you to wake up.

Now, don't get me wrong, at 4, you still love to be cuddled and held, and you make your way in to my arms or lap multiple times a day....but I miss the early morning snuggle time.

I love you and I can't believe how much you resemble a little boy now. I know I should be proud of your maturity, but there is a little part of me that weeps and mourns the toddlerhood you are leaving behind.

I love you Kenters.

No comments: