Monday, August 30, 2010

Boys, I love that you love each other. I love that you are best friends. I do not love when you create chaos together, however. You played on the trampoline for over an hour tonight UFC style..with your shirts off. You were giggling the whole time, and pretending to be cage fighters. Then, after your shower tonight I went in to your room and you were standing on Parker's top bunk and putting stuffed animals on the fan blades. Then you'd turn on the fan and watch the animals get whipped all over your room. You laughed, picked up the animals, and went for another round.

You are a dynamic duo. I desire for you each to find a friend like David and Jonathan were to each other in Scripture, and my prayer is that you find that partner in each other. I think you're headed in that direction....

No comments: